Jacket. Waterproof. FR.
- Tingley Eclipse Jacket
- 100% liquid proof protection
- Chemical resistant
- Therm-o-rad sealed seems
- Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Arc flash and flash fire protection
- Self material suspenders with heavy duty quick release buckles and crossover
- Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard protection offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in soft, lightweight overalls..
This Eclipse Jacket is ideal for electric and gas utilities, power generation, pipeline and construction work, and T&D petrochemical applications. It features Arc flash and flash fire protection, Thermo-grid technology helps block out the heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating provides 100% liquid proof protection. Hook and loop take up straps on wrists for an adjustable fit, adjustable elastic draw cord for added protection. D-ring access for fall protection harness and full vented cape back for improved air circulation. Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll a way hood for comfort and convenience, oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook and loop take up strap for safe fit, zipper.storm fly fron with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out the heat, wind, rain and containments. Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead.
FR Safety Spec's
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
- Ratings for flame retardant or flash fire:
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E - CAT 2.
- Arc rating 11 cal/cm².
- Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
- Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalis.
Use a sponge to wipe away any dirt, dust, debris.